The lovely ladies at Mollie Makes magazine have featured Chic on a Shoestring in the September issue. It's a privilege to be included in this fab new mag which showcases crafts, vintage, makers, interiors and lots of inspiring ideas in a beautifully photographed format.
5 comments:
I've just borrowed your book from the library and I LOVE it!!! It is so me! I haven't been this excited about a book in ages and will DEFINITELY be buying it. I hope you are working on the next one! Thank you. Catherine x
Hello Mary Jane
I have bought your book this week and I'm in love with it, although I only received it yesterday. I posted a little review on my blog about it.
You are a very inspirational and talented person. Thank you for sharing your creativity!
That's brilliant! I wish I could purchase a copy. But they don't stock it around here. Hope things are going well for you. Love, Kat
nice article....
Obat Bius | Obat Tidur | Jual Obat Bius | Obat Bius Wanita
thank you for the information it regards success
Traditional items hold special significance for auspicious occasions, religious ceremonies, and worship rituals. Products in categories such as Ganga Jal (holy water) for Puja, Brass Kalash, Rog Nashak Yantra, and Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra are available at Apna Showroom. Ganga Jal is used in religious rituals, while the Brass Kalash is an integral part of the traditional setup for worship. The set of 36 multicoloured plastic hair clips (claw clutchers) offers a vibrant hair accessory Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Lota | 250 ML
Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Pooja Lota | 270 ML | Ganga Jal Water for Puja
Apna Showroom Baby Skirt Frock Dress for 6-12 Months - 1 Year Dress skirts frock girls Black
Apna Showroom 24k Swiss Gold Plated Shri Sampurna Rog Nashak Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement (Shree Sampurna Rognasak, Medium, 13x13cm)
option for young girls. Keywords such as "buy Ganga Jal online," "brass Kalash for Puja," "religious Yantras online," and "36-piece hair clips for baby girls" cater to the specific search needs of customers.
Post a Comment