Wednesday 30 September 2009

I'm in deepest France with my Auntie for a little R+R before the travels begin on October 3rd. I'm starting with a stall at Greenwich Market in South East London - so if you're free this Saturday, then come along and say hello. I've tried to fill the stall as much as possible with things that I've made and customised - taking inspiration from finds in the local area. I came across this wonderful photo of children celebrating V day in a Greenwich junk shop and have transferred it onto T-shirts which I found in a Deptford charity branch. The T-shirts are just one of the things you can buy! Prices will be low (starting at £4.99 for a badge made of ribbon), but I need to sell enough to make the petrol money to take me onto my next port of call. So come and help if you can!

No comments: