Monday 30 August 2010

Caravan

I have to admit to being the teensiest bit jealous when my friend up in Scotland told me she'd recently acquired a rather ramshackle yet gorgeous little caravan for £100. She and her husband are planning to put it on their farm and convert it into a cosy retreat with wood-burning stove and warm blankets, which will be most necessary when the North wind blows! I would love to find a caravan myself - and have long had my eye on acquiring a vintage Citroen H van - but sadly they're way beyond my budget at the moment. I did once see the most fabulous H van in London's Spittlefields market. It's owned by Emily Chalmers whose shop Caravan is a real treat. She's got such a great eye, and funnily enough has a little caravan on her front page at the moment!

No comments: