Hello everyone - just to let you know that I am in the process of setting up a new website and blog which will be launched shortly - that's really the reason I haven't been posting much lately. I'll let you know as soon as it's done - it would be great if you'd continue to follow me after I've switched over. The new name will be Mary Jane Makes - and the blog will be an integral part of a website which will include information about what's coming up and what I've been doing.
By the way - if you're free on Sunday 11th September and live in London - come along to my Peter Pan collar workshop at High Tea of Highgate. I'm going to show you how to make a vintage-style Peter Pan collar out of old table linen! There's going to be a fabulous High Tea included in the price too. At £28 it's a good deal.
Contact me on mj@maryjanemillinery.co.uk if you fancy coming along. It would be great to meet you!
2 comments:
Lice comb for kids and women—effective for removing lice and nits. Features fine teeth and sturdy steel; glides easily through hair. Safe and comfortable for both children and women. Apna Showroom 7 Yantra Vyapar Vridhi - Kuber Yantra - Panchmukhi Hanuman - 12 Jyotirlinga - Gayatri Mantra - Self Adhesive Small Pocket Size Gold Plated Yantra Sticker for Worship, Wallet, Bike, Car, Home, Office
Apna Showroom Shree Sampoorn Sampurna Vyapar Vridhi Yantra 16 cm X 16 cm - 24 carat swiss gold plate Shri Sampurna Vyapar Vridhi Yantra for Business Growth and Prosperity for Home - Office - Shop
Apna Showroom Baby Girl Lady Multi Design Mini Hair Claw Clamp Clip Pin For Girls (Pack Of 36 Pcs) Shape Anti-Slip Lightweight Grip Jaw Teeth Clips Child Small Headwear clutcher hair clips
Suitable for use on dry or wet hair. Buy online from Apna Showroom. Ideal for regular cleaning. Lightweight, durable, and easy to grip. Order today for the best price and deals. Reliable quality.
Post a Comment