Monday 26 July 2010

Yum Yum

My friend Iris who lives in Antwerp started a blog a few months ago about her and her sister's passion for, and adventures in, food. She recently went for the weekend to a fantastic place in Paris - a glass box of an aerie in which you can learn to cook the most amazing food. I so enjoyed reading about the two sisters' trip that I wanted you to read it too. You can find her blog on this link YUMMYBLOGSISTERS  and I think I can guarantee that you'll soon become followers. Iris's photos are drool-making too. Have a peek now for tips on Paris eateries and delicious French treats.

2 comments:

Josie-Mary said...

Looks lovely - I'll check out her blog now.
I need your help....I'm trying to find a wrap around 1940's apron for an event I'm going to. Any ideas? I saw yours a few weeks ago & it would be perfect! I've tried Ebay but it's hard to tell from the picture & at nearly £30 inculding postage it could be an expensive mistake!! Thanks,

fascinator said...

Mine was £40 I think JM - so at £30 - not too bad. Do u want to send me the e-bay reference and I'll have a look?