1. Stop wearing black until next Winter or perhaps even forever!
2. Wear fun dresses ….fun not frumpy is my new motto.
3. Stop thinking I should wear my hair in a bob or sensible medium length hair because I am "mature", but go with crazy long hair, just brush it more often and style it (like my Granny would have approved of!)
4. Make-do and mend more, making fashion accessories and customising stuff.
5. Wear make-up almost everyday - at least my pink Estee Lauder lipstick. My Granny wore lipstick every single day, even at 90, even in hospital.
6. Avoid the Mummy trap with frumpy, sports or just practical clothes covered in vomit and food that has been thrown at me.
7. Overdress more than underdress.
8. Wear old stuff that is forgotten in the wardrobe but is still stylish.
9. Say no to buying things I don't need.
10. Wear a piece of jewellery everyday to "air" it and brighten up an outfit.